Sunday, July 5, 2009

Makes a man go *whistle *

Hi fools! :) Eelin here , I'm like the FIRST one to update since cheer 09. Skipped school today , twas lazy. Anyway , cheer 2009 was awesome. Yeah , results :

1st.Blitzerz .
They really deserved it! Love their tosses.

2nd.Shirtliff.

3rd.Calyx .
Omg , shiny pink! I want shiny blue nx year :D

4th. Titans.
Their performance on the first day was seriously damn awesome.
Second day.. well not really.

5th. Dynamitez.

Friday - ShinYee & Krys sleptover :

Haha payback Shin Yee!
Peektures on 1st day & 2nd day , can't post much cause most pics.. aren't candid or funny.
Omg , Athir , u better post the tye hill/santwon's pictures!
I LOVE TYE HILL!
Their performance on Sunday wasnt as amazing as I hoped .
Twas pretty dissapointed in a way. Tye didn't even tumble much.
He didn't dance too!
I think he dislikes M'sia : S
whatever it is , I still love him! :)
I like the way he speaks and omg everything I guess. hehehe.
Hayden McGurk isn't that bad too , the judge from Ireland.
I just can't find anything on youtube about him.
I found him on fb , I didn't add him though. hhahaha.


Shu Fei & Shu Mei.
The Twins sleep the same way.


Captain! Hahaha finally a nice picture.



Aliaaa , you suck!

After he did his triple full - Saturday.
TYE!

Divaaaaaaa , Santwon.
sue-Anne.
Will update more soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment